Please check the bulletin board adjacent to the registration desk for schedule changes, room changes, information on lost & found items, or other announcements related to the conference.
Pending available space, this board may also be used by conference attendees to post announcements (e.g. job postings or announcements related to the profession). No commercial or promotional materials will be allowed. Check with conference registration staff before making any postings.
CMS will provide a table near the registration area for distribution of the following:
- Conference session handouts
- Advertisements (e.g. fliers or brochures) for events related to music in higher education
- Materials from CMS Committees
Those wishing to place items on the common table must first check in with CMS registration staff for approval. Unapproved items will be removed.
Materials are limited to 25 copies but may be replenished as they are distributed. This is a shared table thus, in the interest of fairness to all, "fanning" of materials or elaborate displays are not allowed.
The following may NOT be placed on this table:
- Job postings
- Commercial / Promotional materials (e.g. product samples, invitations, giveaways, etc...)
- Materials unrelated to this conference or the profession at large