As a component of the annual Summer NAMM Show, the NAMM Foundation hosts
- CMS-NAMM Summer Program for Music Faculty - Open to all
- CMS-NAMM Fellows Program - Limited to nine fellows
Submit a Program Proposal!
Proposals are welcome and encouarged, and must be submitted by 12:00 noon Mountain Time on Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
CMS–NAMM SUMMER PROGRAM FOR MUSIC FACULTY
The CMS-NAMM Summer Program for Music Faculty is an educational program for college, conservatory, and university music faculty. The program provides
- an introduction to the Summer NAMM Show comprised of over 450 global music products and materials exhibitors,
- liaison and dialogue with leaders within the music industry, and
- a forum to examine issues of current importance to the music products industry and the higher education community.
CMS-NAMM Summer Program for Music Faculty will be held on Friday and Saturday, July 14-15, 2017, in Nashville, Tennessee. The program is open to all music faculty in higher education.
CMS-NAMM FELLOWS PROGRAM
A pre-program event — the CMS-NAMM Fellow Program — will be held on Thursday, July 13, 2017, the day before the Summer Program for Music Faculty.
The NAMM Foundation will sponsor nine (9) CMS-NAMM Fellows. One Fellow will be drawn from each of the nine CMS Regional Chapters. A grant of $1,000 will be provided for each of the CMS-NAMM Fellows to defray transportation, hotel, registration, and meal costs incurred in attending the Fellows Program and Summer NAMM. The Fellows program requires application, review, and selection by CMS and NAMM.
Thank you for your interest in the CMS-NAMM Summer Program. We look forward to seeing you in Nashville in July.