New Publications from CMS Series Emerging Fields in Music
• Identity and Diversity in New Music: The New Complexities
by Marilyn Nonken
• Beyond the Conservatory Model: Reimagining Classical Music Performance Training in Higher Education
by Michael Stepniak with Peter Sirotin
20% Discount to CMS members: Order through Routledge today!
NEW MEMBER BENEFIT
Announcing the CMS-SALA Health Plan. Open enrollment starts November 15th!
• Available at all membership levels;
• Affordable—average of 60% savings over current healthcare costs;
• Preventive care covered at 100% level.
More information on this important member benefit can be found here.
• APEX Preventative plan explanation (Basic and Advantage)
• Sedera cost sharing explanation
• Sedera + APEX Basic rate sheet
• Sedera + APEX Advantage rate sheet
• Sixty-Second National Conference (2019)
Hyatt Regency Louisville
October 24-26, 2019
• Sixty-Third National Conference (2020)
Hilton Miami Downtown
October 22-24, 2019
Call For Papers, Posters, & Demonstrations
Call For Lecture-Recitals & Performances
Call For Scores With Composer-Provided Performer
Call For Interactive Presentations
Call For Special Session: Campfire Discussions
UPCOMING CMS WEBINARS
• October 4, 2019: Speakeasy
• November 8, 2019: Musician, Heal Thyself—Developing And Maintaining Healthy Practice Habits
• January 10, 2020: Tune In to Your Self with Therapeutic Stretching and Restorative Breathwork