The College Music Society will hold its Sixty-Third National Conference October 9–11 & 16–18 in conjunction the 2020 National Conferences of the Association for Technology in Music Instruction (ATMI), the National Association of College Wind and Percussion Instructors (NACWPI), and Pi Kappa Lambda (PKL). Due to uncertainty surrounding the ability of groups to gather in person, the current state of the travel industry, and the impact of the COVID-19 health crisis on institutional funding, the 2020 conference will be held 100% online.
Over the course of the 6-day joint conference, there will be:
- scheduled exhibit time
- focus groups for in depth conversation
- other options for attendees to engage with exhibits
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to interact with conference attendees during two 45-minute periods both Fridays of the conference (October 9 & 16). After we receive your reservation, you will receive additional information regarding our conference platform, Socio, as well as an invitation to join a comprehensive training webinar that will walk you through what you need to complete your exhibit space and answer any questions. We hope you will join us to make our conference a richer experience for everyone.
- Space Reservation & Payment: Must be received by Thursday, September 3, 2020 (12 noon Mountain Time)
CMS is offering 3 levels of virtual exhibit space. Peruse our exhibit levels and choose the one to meet your needs! Payment in full is due at the time of reservation. All fees are listed in U.S. Dollars (USD).
Silver Level - $400 (until September 3)
- Exhibitor listing in conference app: company description, company website, and contact information
- Two (2) “call to action” buttons— attached to your virtual company profile
- Button one: attendees contact your company during the conference (e.g., I am interested in your books or products and I would like more information.)
- Button two: schedule meetings with attendees for in-depth conversation OR send attendees to a link of your company’s website or a certain product URL.
- Logo on conference website
Gold Level - $800 (until September 3)
- Everything in Silver Level, plus:
- Rotating banner ad in conference app (950 w x 380 h pixels)
- One (1) 25-minute focus group/chat room time (built into schedule)*
- Participation in gamification**
- Logo on all conference advertisements (electronic)
- Pre-conference e-notice to conference attendees (e.g., announce the schedule of a focus group time)
- “Thank you” social media post
Platinum Level - ALL PLATINUM LEVEL SPACES HAVE SOLD
- Everything in Gold Level, plus:
- 30-second pre-roll video to play before a keynote
- One (1) sponsored push notification to all opted-in attendees
- Post-conference e-notice to CMS membership for single specialization code (within 45 days of event)
- Individual company “thank you” social media post
* Focus groups will be dispersed over the whole of the conference.
** Gamification encourages attendee engagement during the conference. For instance, you can supply attendees with a unique code at the end of your focus group or during the scheduled exhibit time that will help them earn points. At the close of the conference, participants who have accrued the most points will win special prizes.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Johnson, Director of Information Services & Conference Exhibits.