2019 Rocky Mountain Conference (34th)
2019 CMS Rocky Mountain Conference (34th)
March 30, 2019
Fort Lewis College
All persons who derive professional benefit from attending a CMS conference (1) must hold current membership in CMS and (2) are required to register. This includes anyone whose name appears in the program: all accompanists, composers, panelists, and presenters. Likewise, any presenter who connects to the conference as by electronic means (e.g., Skype) must hold current membership and register for the event. Co-authors of research papers must register for, and attend, the conference for their name to be listed in the program.
Performers on concerts of works by CMS composers are not required to be members or pay registration fees unless these persons plan to attend conference sessions in addition to the one in which they are presenting or performing. In this case, they are expected to pay the registration fee accordingly.
At its discretion, the Program Committee may exempt from the membership and registration fee requirements specific individuals, such as invited speakers or guest panelists who are non-music professionals. It is the responsibility of the individual who submitted the proposal to, upon acceptance, make conference planners aware of all non-music professionals involved in their presentation and to request such an exemption.
December 13, 2018: Registration Deadline for All Presenters & Composers (12 noon Mountain Time)
March 7, 2019: Online registration closes (12 noon Mountain Time) * Participants must register on site after this (a late fee will apply)
March 7, 2019: Last day to cancel and receive a refund (less $15 service fee)
CMS Member: $65.00
CMS Retired Member: $45.00
CMS Student Member: $35.00
CMS Member: $85.00
CMS Retired Member: $65.00
CMS Student Member: $55.00
• Members must log in to the CMS website prior to registering to obtain the member rate.
- Conference registrations cancelled on or before 12:00 noon Mountain Time on March 7, 2019 will be entitled to a full refund less a $15 handling & processing charge. Registrations cancelled after this deadline will not be entitled to a refund.
- All refunds will be issued within one month of receipt of the cancellation notice.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- Leaving the conference early, for any reason whatsoever, will not result in a refund, and no refunds will be made for any unused portions of the event.
Choose the 'Individual Registration' button upper left to register.
|Event End Date||03-30-2019|
|Registration Start Date||11-11-2018|
|Cut off date||03-07-2019 12:00 pm|
|Location||Fort Lewis College|