2021 Northeast Regional Conference (42nd)
42nd Northeast Regional Conference
March 20–21, 2021
hosted by New Jersey City University
All persons who derive professional benefit from attending a CMS conference (1) must hold current membership in CMS and (2) are required to register. This includes anyone whose name appears in the program: all collaborative pianists, composers, panelists, and presenters. Likewise, any presenter or attendee who connects to the conference by virtual or electronic means (e.g., Zoom/Skype) must hold current membership and register for the event. Co-authors of research papers must register for, and attend, the conference for their name to be listed in the program.
Performers on concerts of works by CMS composers are not required to be members or pay registration fees unless these persons plan to attend conference sessions in addition to the one in which they are presenting or performing. In this case, they are expected to pay the registration fee accordingly.
At its discretion, the Program Committee may exempt from the membership and registration fee requirements specific individuals, such as invited speakers or guest panelists who are non-music professionals. It is the responsibility of the individual who submitted the proposal to, upon acceptance, make conference planners aware of all non-music professionals involved in their presentation and to request such an exemption.
12/17/2020: Registration Deadline for all presenters, collaborative pianists, composers, & panelists (12 noon Mountain Time)
3/4/2021: Online registration closes (12 noon Mountain Time)
3/4/2021: Last day to cancel and receive a refund (less $15 service fee)
CMS Member: $35.00
CMS Retired Member: $20.00
CMS Student Member: $10.00
• Members must log in to the CMS website prior to registering to obtain the member rate.
- Conference registrations cancelled on or before 12:00 noon Mountain Time on 3/4/2021 will be entitled to a full refund less a $15 handling & processing charge. Registrations cancelled after this deadline will not be entitled to a refund.
- All approved refunds will be processed within one month of receipt of the event's conclusion.
- Registrations are non-transferable (to another person, another program, or membership dues).
- Leaving the conference early, for any reason whatsoever, will not result in a refund, and no refunds will be made for any unused portions of the event.
- No fee adjustments or refunds of conference fees will be given to individuals who register at the non-member rate and later become a member.
|Event End Date||03-21-2021|
|Registration Start Date||11-17-2020|
|Cut off date||03-04-2021 12:00 pm|