The CMS Executive Office is located in Missoula, Montana. Missoula—from the Pend d'Oreille word Nmesuletkw ("extremely cool water") and Salish word nemissoulatakoo ("by the clear and shining waters")— is located in the west central portion of the state and is the home of the University of Montana.
HOURS AND HOLIDAYS
The CMS Executive Office is open 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday). Voice mail and e-mail messages are returned within one business day. The Office will be closed on the following National Holidays:
- Monday, January 1, 2018—New Year's Day
- Monday, January 15—Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 19—Presidents Day
- Monday, May 28—Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4—Independence Day
- Monday, September 3—Labor Day
- Thursday, November 22—Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 25—Christmas Day
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019—New Year's Day
Additional holidays in 2018 include November 23 and December 24.