- Healthcare option through the CMS-SALA Health Plan.
Retirement is the perfect time to step up with involvement with CMS! Membership offers opportunities both to receive continued member benefits and give back to younger members and the profession. The Society needs and appreciates the experience that retired members bring to the organization.
Extend your Professional Horizons
- Network with colleagues active in a wide range of musical disciplines, from across the U.S. and beyond
- Stay informed current research, new performances, and innovative pedagogies
- Stay connected with the profession by attending conferences — regional, national, and international
- Mentor students and young professionals just beginning their careers
- Learn and publish through College Music Symposium, the online journal of The College Music Society
- Receive discounts on CMS books and monographs, and present your book idea for publication
- Involve yourself in the engagement activities of the CMS Fund, which supports exemplary and innovative projects to bring to the public of the music profession in higher education